Monday, June 21, 2010

New Zealand


i remember vividly the phone call that i got from my brother, that one fine evening, last last year when i was in New Zealand. he called right after he spotted the picture i posted on facebook. my 21st bday, visit to the whorehouse strip club, lipstick stains on my boob and all. he was quite shocked and he thought someone else updated those pictures of mine. i still remember my reaction to his surprise, i was defensive. i was quite irked at being called up at random and questioned about what pictures i took and what i posted on facebook. i guess i must have sounded a lil too defensive when he retreated, no more questioning.

ahhh... New Zealand, the freedom, the lack of care. the love i got across continents. :)

6 comments:

chanyip said...

this picture is quite garang le. lol

senorita.. said...

haha chanyip, i was looking through facebook album and saw the comments that you guys leave. so funny... :)

gaL said...

I gotta say that looks great! Please dun lose weight and lose 'em.

Anonymous said...

Hello sayang, that boob needs a little cleaning. Get over here for a licking. ;)

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Can I please have your awesome boobies?

senorita.. said...

CDO. u must be kidding me. u cannot b so selfish as to have two pairs of lovelies!!