Wednesday, June 16, 2010

it need not be far

Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
– Louis E. Boone



where do you think is the closest heaven on Earth for you? the bedroom, the workstation, the great raw outdoors, the beach, underwater, in the middle of the green field?

for me, sometimes would be the bedroom, other times would either be the wilderness or the workstation. yeah, i sometimes find peace buried in work, escapade,sorta. the wilderness where noone knows me, noone can find me, noone is able to trace me.. the sense of anonymity. independence and survival.

where's your heaven on Earth?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heaven on earth, my inner zen, is in my mind. something i learnt from martial arts training-- meditate, go inward, and you find your peace and solstice.

senorita.. said...

interesting. oh which reminds me, zen... smtimes in my shower. :P