Sunday, October 17, 2010

perception

i somehow have this perception that when you label yourself to belong to a certain category, you're giving others a chance to have a pre-judgment about who you are.

for example: if i were to describe myself as 'sexy, funny as hell, entrepreneur, smooth talker, witty and humourous', people who dont know me will have an expectation of the real me being like as per description. takes a whole lotta fun out of exploring what the other has to offer, dont u think? bt it does help to make things simpler, in the sense you knw what to expect, you subconsciously adapt to behave to how that person is said to be, and it makes the process of getting to really knw the other person much less work.. as most part has been said, just the actual experiencing that persona is yet/soon to happen.



do i make sense? u hear me? this is so coherent to me, pls tell me it is to u too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's the power of suggestion. And I guarantee you every male out there is wondering about the size of your boobs, if you're really as hot in real life etc.

But it's good marketing, don't you think? you keep 'em coming back. ;)

senorita.. said...

no no. trust me. i am not as hot in real life. i m cooler

Anonymous said...

I prefer you hot. ;)

(T) (H) (B) said...

*no eyes see* hum sup guy... :p