Saturday, December 11, 2010

and maybe i won't

i must remember, or consciously remind myself to not put off writing when i feel like doing it. there were a few thoughts that i've wanted to pen down these past few weeks but i put them all at the back of my mind and i never did. maybe it's not an entirely bad thing, if it's important or of enough significance, i will put it down at one of my vaults, somehow, one way or another, at some point in my life.

it's a keepsake, really. every single thoughts written in all my blogs are meant to serve as memories of times past. i want to be able to read back and relive the emotions that i've felt when i was writing the thoughts, experiencing the story. i want to be able to cry, laugh and shock myself at all the life experiences that i've gone through.. the times of silliness, immaturity and unstable hormones. and maybe, one day, i'll read some of my posts to my kids as their bedtime story.. maybe, just maybe.

No comments: